Thursday 26 November 2009

The Poxy Proxy Predator Project

Or my big, bad stupid time wasting idea.





A while ago now I was laid off from work, and I decided to get back into Warhammer 40,000, along side other things. For this table top war game I started out with a Space Marine Army, good shooting, good armour save, and cool looking models. So I'd built up my army as I was going along, a few Commanders, lots of troops, elites and fast attacks, and then it came to the heavy support choices, I wanted 2 Devastator squads of marines, they can be equipped with up to 4 heavy weapons and a tank. Space Marines get 2 choices of tank either a Predator or a Land Raider, a bloody huge war machine, and the best tank avaibul to the Human player.

Me I choose top go with the Predator, but I didn't want to just use the kit that the Games Workshop produced, I wanted to build my own tank for the game, what I need was the parts, and these I found on the local flea market, held on a Monday in Chorley, Lancashire.

No comments: