Friday 20 May 2011

Counts As Gabriel Seth

Okay this is my self built version of Gabriel Seth, I know it's blurry, but this was taken with my new phone and I'm still trying to work it out( as well as missing the auto focus off my old phone's camera). 2 Chaos chainswords went into making the Blood Reavor along with the heft off something, I don't remember what it was now. Body & legs are basic Khorne Berzerkers with Khorne symbols filed off, standard bolt pistol assault marine arm, to match the altered chainsword arm on the other side. Head is a Mk7 helmet with some green stuff on to give it the Knightly look, as I couldn't find any like it anywhere. Had to kill 4 or 5 standard helmets and couple of the Corvus style helmets to get this one to look right. Okay updated this one too, loving the blogger app, this photo shows him as I have him now and painted up for The Lions Blades Assault Company, for now I'm on pause with this project as I'm thinking of re-doing this army as Carchodons after reading the updates and Chapter Tactics, and I already have a Terminator I can use as the Chapter Master, but would like to do Knights Of Blood as well... Come the Blood Angel Codex I'll decide for sure but for now I'm painting them ss Knights but will run them as counts as Carchodons 3rd Edit! I have gone back and redone this guy again last year and these are the updated photots, legs are from a knight from fantasy, shield is from an Elf kit, not sure where the head came fron and the power pack is the big one from the Khorne Berzerker set, I'm guessing that the flur de lias is from amother fantasy kit. The last photo is of Jacob Kell in Terminator Armour in the counts as Tybeross The Red Wake. ;

No comments: