Tuesday 3 May 2011

The Rework

So between the bank holidays we've all enjoyed in this country and the amazing weather as well in this country( I'm putting some washing out on the line to dry when i get home, better than a rain dance) I spent an afternoon in the house with my collection and an agenda.
As mentioned before I'd made some Daemon Hunters and had some Chaos stuff that I wasn't using so I pulled all of those out, lined everything up on my coffee table and shuffled stuff around till I was happy(got some funny looks off the people walking by my living room window as well). Most of the standard bolter across the chest models, the Space Crusade and some Soul Drinkers I'd bought, will be going to make the Iron Warriors. Most of the Daemon Hunters have been put in with the XIX as more dynamic stance Chaos Marines, most of my troops where split when i still played them as loyal, and had half charging with either a bolter and bolt pistol or knife and bolter(personal preference there) and the other half more statically stood as if covering the Heavy Weapon guy. So most of the Marines I've pulled from the box and culled from my assault squads( my Assault Squad/Raptors are now all Dark Angel Veteran models with jump packs) are going to represent fallen The Knights of Blood in my massive army.

This has left me with some massive amounts of painting to be done and some more paint to be bought, need some bleached bone, sounds so much better than beige, and some more bolt gun metal, as for now the only things I can finish off are the Knights of Blood and of course I can make a start on the XIX's new recruits , just need teh beige to finish them off, oh yes and 5 more Dark Angel Vets and some jump packs from mail order. And then I can start to but the next round of tanks and transports and all the rest, and by then we should have the plastic Sisters of Battle for me to start the Corrupted Sisterhood.

No comments: