Wednesday 6 July 2011

Re worked Black Sisters part the second




The top image is of my HQ choices for this army on the left is my Slannesh Lady, this model is a minor conversion of the St. Celestine with an Empire Mattock, a Twin Linked Bolter and a Plasma Pistol, the Mattock is going to be a Daemon Waepon and the bolter does still have the 4 mags I was using when I was planning on running with this model as one of the missing Primarches,(let me know if you'd like to know more about that in a comment). The second model is an almost standard Serphim Sister Superor just with the old Dark Eldar Scourge winged jump pack insted of the fluted jump pack of the SoB, and this is my Sourceress

The bottom image, and not blurred for once!, is of the full painted strenght of this section of my army to date. As you can see it is very elite at the moment and I've only fought with the Chosen and the Sourceress so far and the Chosen tend to act like a fire magnet but they have taken out a Predator and a Land Raider and the squad that was traveling in the Land Raider as well before getting shot to pieces.

No comments: