Saturday 30 July 2011

Iron Warrior Deamon Prince Ideas



Sometimes it helps to be friends with the guy that runs my local papershop as I was able to get my copy of White Dwarf a day early...

So there I was reading through the mag at morning brew when I saw the new Zombie Dragon/Terrorgheist kit and it got me thinking of one of the shinest things from the White Wolf/Gurps role play game Demon Hunter X ; the Demon of Iron and Violence. This monster was the hardest adversary to kill in the game, as it should for a creature that was once what the players are now. So when I saw the Zombie Dragon my first thought was I could use that as my Demon Prince, just paint the bone metalic rather than bone and the muscles as flesh to represent a huge Cyber Demon. And it will give me a , hopefully, unquie Daemon Prince to go with the rest of my army.

The dreads are being sorted this week, the venerable is being bought this week and the Forge World order will be going in next friday. Just checking the price of the Venerable on Wayland compared to GW and I'm saving £6 on it and with post and package I'm still saving £4 so I think that thats where this one will be coming from.

No comments: