Friday 30 September 2011

Question?

Can someone please let me know something. I've just been into my local WHSmiths * today asking about White Dwarf as I've not seen it in that store for a couple of months and, after the store manager checked on the computer, was told that my store in Chorley had stopped carring it. My question is 'is this a country wide thing or is it just my local store?'

*note for Americans and others WHSmiths is a national chain of news agents selling news papers, magazines, books and more recently toys. And where one of the first stores to tell you what you could and couldn't buy.

2 comments:

Natfka said...

There was a delay in this months white dwarf. I forget which day it was supposed to be this month.

We all assumed it was going to be because of a necron release, however we were a little wrong. I know I posted the delay in white dwarf this month somewhere, but I am in a hurry this morning. if no one else posts it up, I will dig up the information.

Poxy Proxy Predator said...

i remember your post about that, this is about if my local shop or the whole national chain is no longer carrying the mag.about if my local shop or the whole national chain is no longer carrying the mag.