Wednesday 14 September 2011

Total Points of The Reavors Warband.

Had a couple of hours this evening, so sat down with my army lists and my collection to see how much in total I've actually got.
One full company of Chaos Space Marines with 4 HQ choices, 7 Elite choices, 4 Heavy Support choices, 3 Fast Attack choices and 6 Troop choices totalling 4632 points.




The Black Sisters, my elitest section so far and will carry on being so till the rumored plastics arrived, have 2 HQ choices and 3 Elite choices, 1 squard of Chosen and 2 squads of Terminators totalling 1133.

Hudsen Gaden army totals 1911 which includes the Poxy Proxy Banehammer.










The Iron Warriors have 2 HQ choices, 2 Elites choices including the Contemptor, 3 Havoc squads and 4 Troop choices, totaling 2070.

My Knights of Blood have 3 HQ choices, my metal Terminator Librarian, a scratch built Terminator with Lightning Claws and a scratch built model to represent Gabriel Seth. The 2 Elites are a Sternguard Squad and my Furioso Librarian with 4 Troops, 2 Tactical Squads and 2 Assault Squads, totaling 1890 points.



Lastly there is my Khorne Berzerkers which has only 3 units 1 Lord with Daemon Weapon, Plasma Pistol mounted on a sword and a jump pack with twin linked bolters mounted on it and 2 5 man Berzerker squads with Rhino Transports, totaling 640 points.


All told this little lot rocks up at 321 models and 12276 points with more to be added. Think I'm going to need more storage soon. Because of 6th Ed and natural evoluation of ideas this isn't how my armies look now.

No comments: