Saturday 24 March 2012

Daemons!

This is my Daemon Princess for my Black Sisters Army. I know she is rather small, see the bottom photo, but I'm thinking more of grace and lithe rather than rip your head off and suck out your soul.

Below you can see all 4 of my Daemon Princes. The top left is my XIX Daemon Prince, nothing done to this mini apart from paint and stick it on a turret from a tank kit, the mini itself is The Horned One from Slaine The Barbarian from the good old days of 2000AD, below that is the Daemon Princess which is just a straight paint job of Hasslefree Miniatures Siouxsie (HF4006) in 40mm scale. Next is my Daemon Prince Sanguinor/Asteroth for my Knights of Blood and lastly, but by no means leastly, is the Monster Conversion for my Iron Warriors, built from a knock He-man action figure, and is one day going to be replaced possibly with the Chaos Decimator from Forge World.

No comments: