Wednesday 25 April 2012

Command structure

Here we have  ASTERION MOLOC AND IVANUS ENKOMI OF THE MINOTAURS from Forge World along side an old Chaos Lord in Terminator Armour. There is next to no conversion work done on these really, all I've done is to file down the Minotaurs heads a bit to make them look like  swords. The Ivanus Enkomi is to top, and is almost straight up and down how I got him from Forge World, just the tiny bits I've talked about already.
Below and in Librarian blue we have the Asterion Moloc. Again just filed down the bull heads and added a psycannon arm that I got of a mate ages ago and calling that a Storm Bolter, but everything else is as it came from the box. really looking forward to using these guys on the table.


Ivanus is being played as my Chapters  Head Interrogator  Chaplin and Asterion is being played as my head Deathwing Librarian Terminator.

No comments: