Thursday 3 May 2012

Becoming Something Else




Here we have my 2 big projects from the last couple of years, my Librarian Dreadnought and my Contemptor Dreanought. As you can see I'm re working them both into my Chapter Colours after thinking about what I was doing and slimming my army down from a massive Chaos Force to 2 smaller forces, one Chaos, one Loyal ( a Dark Angel Successor Chapter now named the Lions Blades). As I'm showing here I'm currently painting the Librarian Dread into the Blades colours so far I've given it a base coat of Kommando Kharki when I get back I'll give a wash with Nuln Oil and them after I vote I'll start to dry brush the Dread with Bleached Bone.
I'll be saying that both the Contemptor and the Librarian are Venerable Dread if I'm not playing them like they should be, hence doing them in the Deathwing colours of the Lions Blades.

No comments: