Monday 10 September 2012

Is My Collection Bigger Than Yours?

I was talking to someone on the Facebook Dark Angel group the other day and the list I told that I have sounded to my ears over the top and like I was lieing, even though i've worked on it all, I posted these up the other week and am now posting it all here for you to look at, in some cases again.


This is my Ravenwing, tanks and Dreads












The Chaos section of my collection, The ladies down the front are going to form the core of a Fallen Sisters of Battle Army, the 2nd ed Necrons and plastic Space Crusade Androids are going to the form the core of my Chaos Marine Army, there is a story, comment on this photo if you want to hear it, the Guard are the core of a Renegade Skittarii Legion, tied into the Android Army story. The yellow w...
oman in the pole is a Daemon Princess, next to that is a GW Daemon Prince, my own Converted Iron Warriors Daemon Prince, and the big blue thing is/was my counts as Deflier. The Super Heavy Tank is the Poxy Proxy Banesword.




The 1st Compnay of The Lions Blades, Tartarus Pattern at the front, 2 squads of Standard box set, 3 squads of scratch builds and my Compnay Commander, Chapter Commander and 1st Company Librarain








The 3rd Company of The Lions Blades










The 9th Company, awaiting re painting, and the 8th Company, awaiting repinting

No comments: