Friday 5 October 2012

The First Squad

So as I said last week, I now have to pack up my stuff to decorate my living room, I have been putting this off for years now. These are the last few things I've done before it my kit gets packed up. The bikes are for my 2nd Company, and where a gift from a mate who brought his bits box to a game the other week an said help yourself. I of course checked that he was okay with me taking 3 bikes first.
The 2 guys on the base in the 2nd photo are both for my 5th Company, the one is the storm bolter is one of my 1st gen Deamon Hunters who has just been slowly updated to what he is now which is a Grey Hunter. The other is just made using some of the Wolf bits I've picked up over the years
This last photo just shows the other 2 bikes that I'd mage up, the weapon the SGT is armed with was for a Khrone Lord that never saw the light of day, who was armed with a Storm Bolter, power sword and plasma pistol. The storm bolter was mounted on a jump pack that I think might just get used on my 4th Company Commander. The 4 wheels that teh other biker is jinking around are from a tank kit that is for bits.

No comments: