Saturday 8 December 2012

Cos Marines Don't Use Camo

So I posted up all the camo patterns that Marines don't use last month and, after winning the old style Razorback on eBay, thought I'd repaint this onr from the Knights of Blood to a Sulpher/Iron Oxide desert. In the top photo I've painted the Razorback witha an Darksun base coat, near run out of that will need to buy the new one in the new year if I'm adding to the allies that is. I then went over that with the
bright yellow, I them added tiger strips of various colours to it, GW Blazing Orange and Karak Stone and black and brown from the Army Painter range, I then went over it with a nuln oil wash to tone down the colour a lot.
And one for the giggles, I've seen this done a couple of times so I thought I'd do one as well.

No comments: