Saturday 9 February 2013

A Few More Deathwing

This week i've been mad busy at work looking after my clients and not really attend=ing to my own things as I've been getting home late as havn't really had much time to really do anything this week, so it's just mostly been playing around and touching up these guys. With a tiny bit of playing around with the lead Chuck. this is just the base coat of Dened Stone and the Nuln oil wash added.
Spent a bit longer than normal dry brushing these guys, gave them 2 or 3 coats
This is the assembled squad, the Sgt has the power sword from an old metal Terminator Chaos Lord with a bit of DA bling added to the shoulder pad.
And where they fit into the whole of my Deathwing, and I have 5 more coming this month
And lastly my old school Tech Marine with the Servo Harness off the new tech marine trhis one is painted up for the Lions Blades.

No comments: