Monday 28 October 2013

Painting And Posing.

Before the storm of the decade hit yesterday, your train us delayed because of leaves on the line still being attached to the tree thats fallen over, I took the walker legs out into the yard with my can of gloss black and gave it a coat of paint so I could at least feel like I'd done something on the Titan. On the way into work I stopped off at a craft store to see if they had any plasticard as no one has picked any up for me. Locked my bike up, took my lights off went up to the door only to findcit doesn't open untill 9.30, checked the time and thats 20 minutes standing around in the cold rain or going into work half an early, getting breakfast, coffee and dry clothes on, and opted for the latter as I have a 4pm finish tomorrow and can get there before they close. So pictures, top is with legs spread wide to paint the top, 2nd is the pose I would get a slap for if I asked a woman to do and 3rd is finshed iny kitchen. Will be painting it up with Wazzdakka red on Wednesday or at least starting as there's a lot of leg.

No comments: