Thursday 21 November 2013

WIP This Week

Had a few hours yesterday to do something, I didn't touch either of my big projects as, frankly I couldn't build up the steam to start them. I pulled up out my secret draw with the Terminator army in and boxed up the spare marines for the Knights of Blood/Carchasons army and found that when I'd glued the the hull of the Venerable Dreadnought onto the legs the wrong way round, I'll be trying to ease this apart over the weekend to get it the right way round and start painting it red again. So yesterday all I did do was start painting another Cypher up, this one is going into my Veteran Assault squad, I went through the squad and pulled out the one I liked the least and swopped the weapons around to get the best looking one onto this guy, I also got the metal Librarian Terminator armour out and painted both legs black and the arms Wazzdakka Red with a Nuln Oil wash and then dry brushed the arms with the scarlet red.

No comments: