Sunday 23 February 2014

A Day Late And A Quid Short

So big news Knight Titans are up for pre orders, yes they look cool, yes one day I will have at least one, just not this day I can wait I need that 32 HDtv first for the PS3, and some repairs that the recent run of bad weather have shown need to be done. So Knights, don't they loom cool? In Ultramarine and Sons Of Horus colours? I look forward to seeing one in The Unhallowed's colours as that will be good.
Anyone who looks in here regular like will notice I like Dreadnoughts, I have a few in my collection,I've given some away as I had that many and what caught my eye more than Knights this week was the leaked images of the new Helbute. The long awaited plastic chaos Dread and from the images, unless (& this is just my point of view, not starting any rumores here) there is more than one box coming out you get a shed load of weapons in this one. Missile and Twin linked Las Cannon, looks like 3 Close Combat weapon, whip/tendrils/chains, fist and thunder hammer, flammer weapon and whatever else the other weapons are, I really can't make it out on these pics. While the weapons options ate staggering by the looks of it, I need to check the model out first in the flesh to see if I can fit it into my Chaos Android plan otherwise I'll just keep my eyes out for an Ironclad as the flesh metal look doesn't fit with my plan, but saying that the Khorne Dread looks more metal than flesh.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I like those new models! I don't like the price though, :(