Monday 10 February 2014

Furioso Librarian Dreadnought Completed And White Dwarf Weekly

Like I said yesterday, long hours and dark nights do not mean a lot time to paint for me at least. I was lucky on Sunday in having a late start, I had intended to cook something so I could take a home cooked meal to work and the kids could have something to warm up later, but I settled for the oldest taking something to thier mums to cook there and a dissappointing ready meal for me. This meant I could get the dread finished. Just little bits where left to paint, ropes, arches, optics and the eagle. Once those where done I put the last bits together and started looking for a pose for it, I reaeaeally don't understand people that glue the arms on a dreadnought, how much easier is it to show weapon destroyed than to take the arm off?, but the problem is the metal arms are rather heavy, so what I am thinking is to flatten part of the stud and putting a small magnet in there and a bit of green stuff and magnet in the arm itself to hold it in place. I also had the chance to get White Dwarf Weekly, and got to say I'm tempted to get a Dwarf army with some of the stuff in there.

No comments: