Saturday 8 March 2014

Guards! Guards! Shenangans Are Suspected!

Big Edit after a chat with some people on Facebook in the trade. Added some box images of a coule of 6th ed box items, Centurions and the new Helbrute the design on the box doesn't look close enough when compared to the "Guard" stuff to my eyes, so I'm calling this a Shenanagan. So Guard have leaked early, and if these images are to be belived whoever said that that transport looks like it was inspired by the Malcador hasen't seen a Malcador, I've tweaked the photo a bit, increasing the brightness bit you still can't really make much out of anything else, well maybe it's my old timer eyes.

I'm thinking this isn't legit aftrr a closer look.

1 comment:

Poxy Proxy Predator said...

After talking it over with a couple of people I'm calling Shenangans on this one.