Sunday 2 March 2014

Heresy!

I have the mk1 Land Raider at home now and I'm happy to have one of these venerable kits in my collection, I've already posted up about this. What I left out was that the right side las cannon had come off as had the heavy bolter, so with magnetising one sponson weapon a must I took the snips to the other as well. Yes I felt bad about this, about as bad as talking the blond I was out with yesterday into not jumping into bed with me ( loose a man card, gain a gentleman card), but it had to be done. This also means that I can fit the flamestorm cannons on as well giving me a Redeemer/Land Raider Conversion to go with the Land Raider Crusader I already have. So last night I green stuffed the magnet to the lascannon and sponson bar in the right hand side and this morning checked it, before commiting one of my biggest acts of vandelism to date to wit the cutting off of the left hand lascannon of a mk1 Land Raider, I got magnets and green stuff on both before I had to set off for work this morning and they should be cured by the time I get home tonight. The Flamestorms will get done during the week, this also means that the Mastodon will have to get a new set of Flamestorms when I get back on with that.

No comments: