Saturday 31 May 2014

Yesterday Was A S.H.I.E.L.D Day

I'd started adding the Chapter Icon to the Storm Raven the other day and it suddenly dawned on me that I hadn't done the icons on the Dreads as well, so with having a short shift yesterday, and after changing my ebay password and texting a co-worker her hours for next week cos I'd had a hissy fit and screwed everyone round so I could have the weekend off I need, I broke out the beige skull, evil sunz scarlet and black for the swords. I also put got one of the older Glorious 1000 so I could see it side by side with one painted with the new orange, and it is a different shade, but with the nuln oil wash on it, as we used to say when I worked in a garage, "a blind man on a flying horse will never notice. I also watched the end of the first series of Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D and loved it, was surprised to see Samuel L Jackson in so much of it."

No comments: