Thursday 5 June 2014

Baal Pattern Predator For My Knights Of Blood

Not had much time to devote to hobby stuff this past few weeks so several things have been in the table getting worked on slowly, mostly bits for the Knights of Blood army, Storm Raven, Dreads and this week when mood and work have allowed I've been working on the mk1 Baal Pattern Predator. This is the first version of the tank. It isn't in the Angels of Death Codex so it's not 2nd ed and being more DA than BA I'm not really digging deeper on this front. When I bought it it came with the orginal cover, just in bits. I finished assembly, sprayed it black and then Wazzdakka red base coat with an Evil Sunz Scarlet wet brush coat over that. Just need to add the chapter badge now.

2 comments:

greggles said...

Looking good! I never realized the turret on the old preds sat so far forward. That would actually be useful with a flamer :).

Poxy Proxy Predator said...

Just a shame this varient only had Assault Cannons and flamer sponsons.