Thursday 12 June 2014

Starting Soon

To change things around from just Power Armour I'm planning on mixing up a squad of Knights Of Blood and Harlequins. The Harlequins will be 4 Squads of 10, The Star Players a Squad with a Troupe Leader, Shadowseer, 7 Troupers and a Death Jester, one squad of Mimes(treated as a normal squad with a Shadowseer acting as Master Mime), and 2 Squads of 10 Chorus Players with Shadowseers and Troop Leaders. There are 3 Venoms that I'm counting as Vypers with Death Jesters on(most likely magneted on with Hasslefree Miniatures Beach Libby, Budi and a robed woman as the Carnival Tetriarch of Queens, 4 DE Raiders will be coming as well as a Razorwing. I intend to try a dazzle pattern on that, there's an exhibit on this in Liverpool on this right now, I intend to add chains and bunting , coloured paper cut in triangles, to these and paint them to match the Troupe they carry. The first photo is of my current strenght of my Troupe, 20 odd more quins are coming as well as 10 DE Wytches alongside 10 I already have to fill out the squads as most are old RT metal ones, the other photos are inspiration for my Star Players, the Circ De Sola Clowns and one of the Chorus squads will be based on the Samba dancers from the local Chorley Carnival Parade on Saturday. Cycinc edit to get the dancing girls as top photo.

No comments: