Thursday 4 September 2014

Ynneads Chosen

The Chosen of Ynnead, Eldar God of The Dead, nacent conciousness within the Infinity Circuit or a chance to show off some old school minis; you decide?
Before I went away I was watching one of the old school metal Death Jesters as I like them and was thinking of doing a family tree of mini's decended from him, yes I do have a Maugan Ra on watch, he'll lead the other squad of Death Jesters if they aren't in the Troupes and will be played in game terms as either Dark Reapers or Scouges, thinking Scourges will be better as Dark Reapers are rather static, and all 'quins come with a flip belt and are supposed to be dynamic and mobile.
Back to the photos, first up new and my favourite old metal one, I'm sure this old fella is the new guys grandad. 2 of the old the same style together. Both of the others, Shuriken and Las and a close up of each.

No comments: