Friday 3 October 2014

Love This Project

So with all the hours I've put in at work this week, 88.5 hours in total when I finish tomorrow, all I've had the chance to do is find weapons, so far I have 4 Heavy Bolters, 2 AM tank mounted, 2 from Servitors, so far I'm thinking plastics on the lower arm as in the underslung position weight on the magnets will be an issue. I found the second RT Chuck missile lancher which has gone on already, I had to pull a las cannon off one of the Fallern converstions to get both plastic Las Cannons on the lower mounts for the Standard Las Cannon / Missile Launcher Dread, for the Mortis Las I'm still using the RT Chuck Las just on the top arms. I just bought some Auto cannons from Forge World, the Heavy Weapon support squad versions, again these will be magnetised, top 2 on top of the arms, bottom 2 underslung on the lower arms, with 1 spare.

No comments: