Sunday 5 October 2014

Star Trek Attack Wing

Had my first game of Star Trek Attack Wing last night, just using the starter set ships. First game with the quick start rules went well, fun to play and my Vor'Cha destroyed the Galaxy Class. The 2nd game took a different turn, both ships being equally matched, the Vor'Cha just not being able to take the shields down and hurt the Galaxy or the Galaxy not being to damage the Vor'Cha. We called it at 10pm with me winning that one as I'd done one damage to the Galaxy. Yes I will be playing this game again, yes I will be getting more ships looking at B'Rels first and a couple of Romulian ships as well, yes I will be painting them at some point, may go for a combinded fleet, have they released House Duras?
Next time out we'll use the fleet builder rules and see if we can get a winner.

No comments: