Sunday 13 August 2017

Redemptor Dreadnought

First dread post in a while, and a vow broken.


This Dread is a pleasure to build, I was worried it would be a confusing bugger to build but I'm glad to report that it's a great kit. The guns on the hands are a good fit, I chose not to fit the pipe adapter into the fist so I can swop between the heavy flamer and onslaught gatling cannon.


The body is nice and those flat plates offer the potential for some nice conversion work, or free hand if you feel your painting is up to that.

The legs offer lots of posing potential.

And both BFG 's are fully interchangeable, but not sure if magnets will be needed.
I ran out of glue on the assembly last night, so had to leave Fat Albert unfinished, I'm also planning a second one for the Lion's Blades, and someone was asking if it could be made into a Furioso Dreadnought, which is could be, but you'd need to kits, and a I'm sure a Mortis pattern of thus would be a brown pants moment.

No comments: