Monday 13 November 2017

Monthly Vow, 12th Of November To The 12th Of December

Big month!

I cheated a bit at the start by finishing off the Ironclad.



I then did the old metal dread.



And the basic plastic dread.


And the reason for the Dread Filled Month, although I didn't place at armies on parade , although I think this might have had something to do with not displaying in the store on the day.



I then went a different way, before slipping back, by painting Gregor Fell Hand from The Burning of Prospero box for a side project.


I did a couple of practice pieces for the next dread to see which wash looked better and went with agrax earthshade.




I did this one and started to plan a board for next year's armies on parade by touching up the chaos dreads, just not sure if I'll do Black Legion or Word Barers.

I slipped in the other arms for the Ironclad.


On the same night I did this for the base of the Big Bjórn.

And this base for the metal Bjórn

As well as repainting the plastic Bjórn.

For the Fell Handed Time Line project.





Before starting this, not 100% happy with these guys, I'm going to buy some more of the Zinge Industries bendy ammo feeds for the arms so I can refit the magazines in a standard position rather than where ever I could get the plastic feeds from the kit to reach.




I do like them but need to get a few snags sorted on them.

And scale creep.






And the Flamestorm Aggressors squad finished, just in time for a game tomorrow, 1000 points patrol against my mates new Eldar army.

No comments: